[Cuis] A formal presentation to the list

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Dec 7 11:31:17 CST 2013

On Sat, 7 Dec 2013 05:53:08 -0800 (PST)
nacho <0800nacho at gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Ignacio (aka "nacho"). I'm a smalltalker apprentice, I live in
> Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Welcome to the Cuis community!

> I work in a company and most of the software I need it's developed by me, so
> knowing the system deep it's something very important for me.

I am Ken Dickey, working from Whidbey Island in Washington state in the US (Estados Unidos).

I am working on different ways to build things -- doing explorations to try to make it easier / more direct to construct using Cuis.

One of my goals, when I get time, is to use the StyledTextEditor to document (with words and pictures & code) how to discover Cuis -- how to learn what is there and try things out.

If we can do this, we will have Cuis documented in Cuis and everybody wins.

We are not there yet, but getting closer to being able to do this.

This is my wish, (one of many)
-KenD