[Cuis] OSProcess status

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Dec 14 12:01:45 CST 2013

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 09:35:47AM -0200, Germ?n Arduino wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I remember some old threads about OSProcess. It's ported for Cuis? Where?

Hi Germ?n,

I just tried loading OSProcess from some change sets that I exported
from Squeak. There are a number of issues to be sorted out, but overall
I was able to get it working.

I have a question about how to support a package in Cuis. I keep OSProcess
in a Monticello repository, and I would like to keep the development
sources all in one place. I also would like to support Cuis, and keep
Cuis fully up to date with any changes that I might make. What would
be a good way to do this? I would not mind going through some extra
steps to produce the Cuis version, but I'm not sure the best way to
do it.

Consider me a newbie here, as I have not yet tried out the Cuis development
process, so I may be asking a stupid question here.

Thanks,
Dave