[Cuis] OSProcess status

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 16:44:57 CST 2013

Hi Dave

Great that you are willing to support Cuis as well. You are not asking
stupid questions but a regular question which we actually have to
document in a readme document. So please keep asking questions.

A note so far about filing in OSProcess.

It is possible to _read_ Monticello files in Cuis. However writing
them is not possible in Cuis.The package manager writes a *.pck.st
file.

Normally what you do it to put the *.pck.st into a github repository.
You may put the mcz file which was used to produce it there along
side.

Regards
--Hannes