[Cuis] Cuis on Raspberry Pi

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Mon Dec 16 10:59:21 CST 2013

Nacho,

Thanks much for the input!  I don't have a pi/ARM system yet, but the costs are coming down.  :)

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 05:43:46 -0800 (PST)
nacho <0800nacho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cuis 4.2 works well in the Raspberry Pi. There are, however, a number of
> things that you have to bear in mind.  The first one is the OS.

In the past I have run Squeak directly to the Frame Buffer (no xorg/xWindows needed).  My recollection is that frameBuffer support was in the VM.  I don't know if it is available in COG.  Do any of the Linux's on the ARM support the frameBuffer device?  Might be a quick way to quicker graphics.

Just a thought,
-KenD