[Cuis] Audio and Video Object Analysis

Kirk Fraser overcomer.man at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 10:53:51 CST 2013

Casey,
I agree, thanks for reminding me of the steps to make it work, make it work
right, and make it work fast.  On the topic of Slang, I have yet to see it
anywhere other than your posts.  The paper you sent a link to did not
contain the word "Slang" and neither does it appear when doing a find Class
in Cuis.  Do you have a link or class with example Slang code?

I like your example of feeling in the dark doing FFI, that is one problem
with Smalltalk - so little documentation.  It seems original programmers
expect following programmers to just know what they did and why.  Or how to
do something with it that should be obvious like how to get rid of a morph.

Juan,
Cuis 4.2 has a glitch in that department which 4.1 didn't have.  Now when
you minimize a window it provides a window icon at the bottom with a label
but the label morph doesn't go away when you expand the window.  Is there
an easier way than returning to the original download and reinstalling
Cuis?  In Cuis 1.2 all one needs to do is control click on the morph to get
a menu to delete it.  What is the way now?