[Cuis] Cuis on Raspberry Pi

Ignacio Matías Sniechowski 0800nacho at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 11:39:19 CST 2013

Juan,
Thanks for your comments and suggestions I will try them, and see what
comes out.
Regarding Cuis under RISC OS, the main issue is not the VM but  RISC OS
itself under RasPi, I think it has to mature a little bit.
Yesterday I was thinking on how amazing is to see Cuis running in such a
small device. I was wondering what were the specs of the Xerox Alto
compared to those of the RasPi, the price tag, etc.
Best
Nacho

*Lic. Ignacio Sniechowski, MBA*