[Cuis] Multiple Workspaces

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Jan 12 16:55:57 CST 2013

Quick time saver.

Given the current development approach, I find it useful to have multiple workspace windows.

I use one window for each package or package set I am loading.  I then control+select the workspace and edit each label to reflect the project and then minimize that workspace.

I then save my "vanilla" working image.

So when I open my working image, I just select the workspace which loads my project of interest, doIt, and go from there.

This lets me take advantage of the parser colorization.  I hate seeing red after the second
   |slash|

Hey, I'm a simple guy.  It works for me.

$0.02,
-KenD