[Cuis] A way to call external programs

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Jan 16 10:28:44 CST 2013

Hi Hannes,

I don't think you need to do a pull request for that. Just opening an
issue is fine. BTW, asking via email could be enough too.

I called it Crappy because it was born as a sort of a hack. It is a very
reduced version of OSProcess. All the included functionality works ok.
Tested on Mac and Linux. You can just try it.