[Cuis] Display of paragraph marks in methods coming from Monticello files (MSWindows)

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 04:32:50 CST 2013

Hello again

As this might be not related to general cr/lf settings in MSWindows
questions for github I start a new thread.

I just installed a *.mcz package (Monticello) I had written in Squeak
(Note aside: I have started as well a package
'CuisCompatibilityForSqueak', very few entries so far; the file-in
went smooth, i.e. I actually had written Cuis code in Squeak).

But all the methods now show a inverse paragraph sign at the end of the line.

What has provoked this?
How do I change this as it clutters the display with visual noise?

Kind regards

Hannes

Attachment shows a screenshot of a method in a SystemBrowser