[Cuis] [ANN] JSON for Cuis

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 05:07:18 CST 2013

Thanks for your words.

More ports are in the way :)

El sábado, 19 de enero de 2013, Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com>
escribió:
> Hey fantastic! I can cross off one of the reasons I'm still using Squeak
trunk for backend services.
> Here's a fun observation I made a couple of years ago. Smalltalk's
semantics make something rather hard in some systems very easy: if you
ensure that every argument you want to make to a remote message send can be
JSON'd, you can basically package the whole thing up #asJson (IIRC, that
might not be the right selector) and fire it over HTTP. Voila, instant RPC,
and in a format that other systems can even decode.

https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-JSON

--
Sincerely,
Germán Arduino