[Cuis] About cr/lf issues in MSWindows

Angel Java Lopez ajlopez2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 04:35:07 CST 2013

The problem with global settings, is when you start to work on different
projects, your global settings could interfere with the expected work on
that projects.

So, I would go for local settings per project. And maybe, explicit
specifying the text files:

*.st text
*.md text
*.png binary

Hahaha!... I'm ot a GitHub expert, but a daily user, yes

Angel "ACommitToGitHubADayKeepsTheDoctorAway" Lopez