[Cuis] About cr/lf issues in MSWindows

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 04:49:56 CST 2013

Ok to summarize

You suggest to have
    git config   --global   core.autocrlf   false

(= the default)

and have an individual
  .gitattributes

file per repository?

With at least

*.st text
*.md text
*.png binary
*.jpg binary
*.mcz binary

Note aside: I think it is useful for porting to store the original
Monticello *.mcz files (from Squeaksource etc) along with the port.
This safes time for doing code reviews.

--Hannes