[Cuis] [ANN] A first port to Cuis of Sport and Swazoo

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 05:21:57 CST 2013

HI Hannes:

2013/1/24 H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com>:
> On 1/22/13, Germán Arduino <garduino at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the comments Hannes / Juan:
>>
>> I will look into it when have time, or if you prefer Hannes and want
>> to help I will integrate it when finish with Aida.
>>
>> Germán.
>>

> Hello Germán
>
> I did an installation test of https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Swazoo
>
>  I followed the instructions in my fork of your work. I had updated
> the README.md
>
>  https://github.com/hhzl/Cuis-Swazoo
>
> The file in gave the Transcript error messages copied in below.
>
> Then I run all the tests which start with 'Swazoo'
>
> 57 of 57 pass
>
> Is this the full number?

No, the full number is 143 and the detail is in the attached pdf
(exported from a Google spreadsheet that I normally use to work in
ports).

> From http://www.swazoo.org/documentation.html
> I take the following test snippet
>
> "Here is the simplest recipe possible to make your Swazoo site
> running. "Doit" from a workspace:"
>
>     |site|
>     site := Site new name: 'test'. "name is just for convinience"
>     site host: 'localhost' ip: '127.0.0.1' port: 8888.
>     SwazooServer singleton addSite: site.
>     site start.
>
> RESULT: Class #Site is not known, FAILURE

Currently you should use SwazooSite instead Site.

(I'm not trying in an image now, only responding of memory)

For easier handling of the sites I developed (in the past) a sort of
console in differente variations (for Aida, Iliad (screenshot
attached)), I think that I should revamp now for Cuis and add the code
to Swazoo, what do you think?

> BTW 'convinience' should be 'convenience'

Sorry, but I do not have access to the swazoo site.

> Could you please include an updated version of the simple example on
> http://www.swazoo.org/documentation.html in your README.md
>
> https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Swazoo

Annotated on my to-do list.

> Thank you for your work on porting a web server to Cuis.

Thank you for the encouragement!