[Cuis] [ANN] A first port to Cuis of Sport and Swazoo

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:43:28 CST 2013

On 1/22/13, Germán Arduino <garduino at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the comments Hannes / Juan:
>
> I will look into it when have time, or if you prefer Hannes and want
> to help I will integrate it when finish with Aida.
>
> Germán.

Hello Germán

I did an installation test of https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Swazoo

 I followed the instructions in my fork of your work. I had updated
the README.md

 https://github.com/hhzl/Cuis-Swazoo

The file in gave the Transcript error messages copied in below.

Then I run all the tests which start with 'Swazoo'

57 of 57 pass

Is this the full number?

>From http://www.swazoo.org/documentation.html
I take the following test snippet

"Here is the simplest recipe possible to make your Swazoo site
running. "Doit" from a workspace:"

    |site|
    site := Site new name: 'test'. "name is just for convinience"
    site host: 'localhost' ip: '127.0.0.1' port: 8888.
    SwazooServer singleton addSite: site.
    site start.

RESULT: Class #Site is not known, FAILURE

BTW 'convinience' should be 'convenience'

Could you please include an updated version of the simple example on
http://www.swazoo.org/documentation.html in your README.md

https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Swazoo

Thank you for your work on porting a web server to Cuis.

Kind regards
Hannes

----SNAPSHOT----#(21 January 2013 10:50:35 pm) Cuis4.1-1572.image
priorSource: 2904356
Installed ChangeSet:
1573-ReloadStandardFileMenu-JuanVuletich-2013Jan21-22h58m-jmv.1.cs.st
Installed ChangeSet:
1574-utf8ConversionEnh-HannesHirzel-2013Jan22-15h09m-hjh.1.cs.st
Installed ChangeSet:
1575-AddHannesAsKnownAuthor-JuanVuletich-2013Jan22-15h10m-jmv.1.cs.st
Installed ChangeSet:
1576-MorphDragAndDropDoc-JuanVuletich-2013Jan22-15h11m-jmv.1.cs.st

----SNAPSHOT----#(23 January 2013 12:06:20 am) Cuis4.1-1576.image
priorSource: 2952114
=============

Package Cuis-System-Hashing successfully installed
=============

ScaledDecimal class>>readFrom: (SqNumberParser is Undeclared)
Package Cuis-CompatibilityWithOtherSmalltalks successfully installed
Undeclared: a Dictionary(#SqNumberParser->nil )
=============

HTTPSocket class>>httpGetDocument:args:accept:request: (Url is Undeclared)
HTTPSocketSqueak class>>fetchExternalSettingsIn: (ExternalSettings is
Undeclared)
HTTPSocketSqueak class>>httpGetDocument:args:accept:request: (Url is
Undeclared)
HTTPSocketSqueak class>>httpGif: (GIFReadWriter is Undeclared)
HTTPSocketSqueak class>>httpJpeg: (JPEGReadWriter is Undeclared)
HTTPSocketSqueak class>>httpPost:content:type:accept:request: (Url is
Undeclared)
HTTPSocketSqueak class>>httpPut:to:user:passwd: (Url is Undeclared)
HTTPSocketSqueak class>>httpRequest:url:headers:content:response:
(MIMEDocument is Undeclared)
HTTPSocketSqueak class>>httpShowChunk: (StringHolder is Undeclared)
HTTPSocketSqueak class>>httpShowPage: (StringHolder is Undeclared)
HTTPSocketSqueak class>>initialize (ExternalSettings is Undeclared)
HTTPSocketSqueak class>>showImage:named: (Project is Undeclared)
SMTPClient>>mailFrom: (MailAddressParser is Undeclared)
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>registerClient:
while evaluating: HTTPSocketSqueak initialize
MessageNotUnderstood: Preferences class>>valueOfPreference:
while evaluating: HTTPSocketSqueak initialize
MessageNotUnderstood: Preferences class>>valueOfPreference:
while evaluating: HTTPSocketSqueak initialize
MessageNotUnderstood: Preferences class>>valueOfPreference:
while evaluating: HTTPSocketSqueak initialize
MessageNotUnderstood: Preferences class>>valueOfPreference:
while evaluating: HTTPSocketSqueak initialize

Package Cuis-Network-Protocols successfully installed
Undeclared: a Dictionary(#ExternalSettings->nil #GIFReadWriter->nil
#JPEGReadWriter->nil #MIMEDocument->nil #MailAddressParser->nil
#Project->nil #SqNumberParser->nil #StringHolder->nil #Url->nil )
=============

FileUrl>>retrieveContents (MIMEDocument is Undeclared)
FileUrl>>retrieveContents (MIMELocalFileDocument is Undeclared)
FileUrl>>retrieveContents (MIMEDocument is Undeclared)
FtpUrl>>retrieveContents(password is shadowed)
FtpUrl>>retrieveContents (ServerDirectory is Undeclared)
FtpUrl>>retrieveContents (ServerDirectory is Undeclared)
FtpUrl>>retrieveContents (MIMEDocument is Undeclared)
FtpUrl>>retrieveContents (MIMEDocument is Undeclared)
FtpUrl>>retrieveContents (MIMEDocument is Undeclared)
HttpUrl>>normalizeContents: (MIMEDocument is Undeclared)
HttpUrl>>normalizeContents: (MIMEDocument is Undeclared)
HttpUrl>>normalizeContents: (MIMEDocument is Undeclared)
HttpUrl>>normalizeContents: (MIMEDocument is Undeclared)
MailtoUrl>>activate (MailSender is Undeclared)
MailtoUrl>>activate (MailMessage is Undeclared)
MailtoUrl>>composeText (MailSender is Undeclared)
Package Cuis-Network-Url successfully installed
Undeclared: a Dictionary(#ExternalSettings->nil #GIFReadWriter->nil
#JPEGReadWriter->nil #MIMEDocument->nil #MIMELocalFileDocument->nil
#MailAddressParser->nil #MailMessage->nil #MailSender->nil
#Project->nil #ServerDirectory->nil #SqNumberParser->nil
#StringHolder->nil )
=============

SpFilename>>underlyingFilename (underlyingFilename is Undeclared)
Package Sport successfully installed
Undeclared: a Dictionary(#ExternalSettings->nil #GIFReadWriter->nil
#JPEGReadWriter->nil #MIMEDocument->nil #MIMELocalFileDocument->nil
#MailAddressParser->nil #MailMessage->nil #MailSender->nil
#Project->nil #ServerDirectory->nil #SqNumberParser->nil
#StringHolder->nil #underlyingFilename->nil )

SwazooMD5Digest class>>hash: (Security is Undeclared)
Package Swazoo successfully installed
Undeclared: a Dictionary(#ExternalSettings->nil #GIFReadWriter->nil
#JPEGReadWriter->nil #MIMEDocument->nil #MIMELocalFileDocument->nil
#MailAddressParser->nil #MailMessage->nil #MailSender->nil
#Project->nil #Security->nil #ServerDirectory->nil
#SqNumberParser->nil #StringHolder->nil #underlyingFilename->nil )