[Cuis] About Squeak's FFI package ported to Cuis

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:37:42 CST 2013

Thank you Juan for the detailed instructions.

Indeed now all 23 tests are green (tested in Windows 7).

I updated the install script and merged everything into the master branch

In
https://github.com/hhzl/Cuis-FFI/blob/master/README.md

the installation script reads

"Load Foreign Function Interface (FFI)"

    | slash |

    slash _ FileDirectory slash.
    {
         '..', slash, 'Cuis-FFI', slash, 'FFI.pck.st' .
         '..', slash, 'Cuis-FFI', slash, 'FFI-Tests.pck.st' .
    }

    do:

    [ :fileName | CodePackageFile installPackageStream:

                 (FileStream concreteStream readOnlyFileNamed: fileName)
    ].

   "Initialisation for tests"
   (Smalltalk at: #FFITestPoint2) perform: #defineFields.
   (Smalltalk at: #FFITestPoint4) perform: #defineFields.

Kind regards

Hannes