[Cuis] Multilingual applications in Cuis

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:28:47 CST 2013

Hello  Germán

I think for your project a Cuis only solution is probably fine. It is
about managing strings and their translations. To do this in Smalltalk
for a small number of strings (let's say less than 500) is relatively
straightforward.

Squeak has an interface to the GNU Gettext PO (Portable Object) file
format. If you do not need this things become simple.

You may maintain the content in code.

HTH

Hannes