[Cuis] Cuis 4.2 is released

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 17:16:39 CDT 2013

This is good stuff. I'm curious; should we use Ken's requirements to build
our images? It seems like it would work well for that. The other thing I'm
wondering is: what if we specified requirements all the way down, such that
we might be able to build an image up from something that just has the
compiler and a means of accessing a bootstrap script from disk?

Oh, and Juan: you should announce this on squeak-dev too:)

--
Casey Ransberger