[Cuis] Syntax error loading OSProcessV4-3-7.sar in Cuis 4.1-1739

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 18:19:05 CDT 2013

Aha. The wiki is out of date then and what else is new :)

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/708

So I went to squeaksource.com and grabbed the latest OSProcess and
CommandShell. OSProcess reports 4.5.6, and CommandShell reports 4.6.5 (note
the juxtaposition, not sure if they should report the same number or not.)

Is this the usual way to install the current stable OSProcess into a Squeak
image? Or should I use SqueakMap instead?

--
Casey Ransberger