[Cuis] Rotate and Change Color don't work in halos?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 18:47:54 CST 2013

There are reasons for the former. If you think about it, rotate probably
works with pixels, and rotate in Morphic 3 probably works with vectors, so
in the long term the code would have to have been rewritten anyway.

Some things like this have been removed in part because they were in the
way of goal-oriented work that was going on. I miss rotate too, but it
makes sense that Juan ripped it out.

I don't recall what the reason was for change color, but it may be as
simple as that Juan removed the color picker from Squeak because it... well
frankly, isn't a very good color picker.

--
Casey Ransberger