[Cuis] simulate or alternative to traits?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 19:40:37 CDT 2013

If you end up really wanting Traits without reinventing any wheels, the implementation Andreas did in Squeak to make them unloadable simplified the business a great deal. That would be the one I'd port, if I was going to the trouble of porting; the version in Pharo will be a lot harder to disentangle from Pharo.