[Cuis] Cuis Site

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:12:12 CDT 2013

Hi Folks:

I want to offer the installation of a CMS product (CMS Made Simple
http://www.cmsmadesimple.org/ ) in one of my servers (from where I sell
hosting) at no charge to help Cuis project.

I can administer the site, add users, etc, to make possible more people
collaborate in create a more complete site for Cuis Smalltalk.

Of course if in some point of the time I can't afford the server or leave
the hosting business or any other eventuality, then I will communicate here
first, but I should (as administrator) send regular backups of the mysql
database to Juan (or any other way (dropbox account?)) that the community
prefer or decides.

I'm doing this offer because I think that the GitHub way is very
complicated (markup and editing at hand) to maintain a website, but is just
an opinion.

My 0,02.

Note:  And yes, we need to decide the logo also!!

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino