[Cuis] Porting BoucingAtomsMorph to Cuis

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Apr 19 21:04:54 CDT 2014

Hi Nacho,

On 4/14/2014 6:10 PM, Ignacio Sniechowski wrote:
> When I install the package and try to run it it ask for a method not
> there:
> startStepping:at:selector:arguments:StepTime:

For these kinds of problems, it might help to look at the receiver class
for a similar selector. Many times you can just call some method that
does the same. Alternatively, you can take a look at Squeak (or some
other appropriate image) to see what does the missing method(s) do.

> Also the package Morphit.pck ask for a feature Morphic-Display-Pallet
> I'm missing some .pck I guess....

Same advice as before.