[Cuis] Porting BoucingAtomsMorph to Cuis

Ignacio Sniechowski 0800nacho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 10:27:08 CDT 2014

Juan,
I use that a lot, and the little I have advanced in understanding Morphic
comes basically from that, and taking a look at others' examples. I know
that to have something writen is the easy way and I guess that in the case
of Cuis could make a lot of sense. Why? Basically because of the
fundamental reason I chose Cuis over other Smalltalks: The core of the
image is very stable and shouldn't change that much over time.

I've also use a lot Squeak, there's a lot of Morphic stuff written for it,
but some of the stuff is very "version specific".

As I advance -little steps of course- I build little demos to test and try
code (I even maintain them in a .pck.st). But there are times when I get
stuck.
Again, in no way I'm not getting my hands dirty at trying, examining,
changing and trying to figure out. For instance yesterday I spent nearly
two hours reverse-engineering how the FileListBrowser is built. I learn a
lot, but I'm far from fully understand it.
Also, don't get me wrong, when I said "...so poorly documented" I was not
saying it in the context of Cuis only, more in general.
Thanks and best regards
Nacho

*Lic. Ignacio Sniechowski, MBA*