[Cuis] How layout works in Cuis morphic (Re: More...morphic)

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Apr 26 14:56:13 CDT 2014

Hannes, Ken,

I'd like to host more of your stuff at
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev . Or maybe a new
repo at https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk .

I believe that having stuff that is not ready for prime time in separate
repos makes a lot of sense, but suff that is already in useful state
(and is currently maintained as needed) could be much easier to find if
accessible directly from Cuis-Smalltalk. What do you think?

Same goes for anybody having cool code to share.