[Cuis] How layout works in Cuis morphic (Re: More...morphic)

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 15:10:05 CDT 2014

Juan

I think at the moment just notes and links in the README or another
markdown file is fine.
An instant solution of 10 minutes which works fine.

But  please ask this very same question later again (2 months)

--Hannes

P.S. I agree that cleaning up / deleting the many Cuis repositories on
github will make life easier for everybody. Then we just fork the main
Cuis-Dev repository, do the work in the fork  and issue pull requests.
It will be necessary to indicate which directories are curated by you
and which other directories are curated by other people.