[Cuis] Cuis installation instructions in Git repo issue

stack at SDF.ORG stack at SDF.ORG
Mon Jun 2 14:11:25 CDT 2014

Hello.  I was trying to follow the instructions in the readme.md file in
the git repo (I am using Xubuntu 14.04 32-bit linux):

mkdir CuisDevelopment
cd CuisDevelopment
git clone https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev.git
Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/bin/newImage.sh MyProject

The final line fails.  newImage.sh is not marked as an executable
(copyImage.sh is also not an executable, but getCog.sh is).  I chmod'ed
it, but it still fails with 'Image directory already exists'.

getCog.sh also fails (probably a version number issue) with tar: 'This
does not look like a tar archive'

Juan, you may want to take a look at it when you get a chance.  As they
say, you only have one chance to make a first impression...

Thanks