[Cuis] A question on packages

Hari Balaraman hbalaraman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 11:33:29 CDT 2014

Hi Juan,

No worries.

These are the steps:

- I was using the Cuis4.2-2009.image in a folder with a sibling folder titled "Cuis-Smalltalk-Aida-master”  downloaded from https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Smalltalk-Aida

- I opened a workspace, typed in      Feature require: ‘Aida’

- I selected the text, right clicked it, chose "Smalltalk Options" and selected “Do it” [I though Apple-D does the same thing but it appears not]

- A window entitled “Scanning Aida.pck.st” appeared which takes a very very long time to progress (+30 mins - it uses enough cpu to cause my laptop to run up the fans)

- Another window titled “Processing Aida.pck.st" appeared

- After +60 minutes, a window appears with “Error: Could not find package supplying feature: FeatureRequirement(Cuis-Network-MIME 1.0 to *.*)

[At this point I don’t know whether the installation was not-at-all, partially or entirely successful]

Regards,

Hari