[Cuis] A question on packages

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 17:21:30 CDT 2014

Hi Hari:

Yes, the filein of the Aida packages take a long long time. For that reason
I provided the preloaded image that I pointed in my previous mail.

The error with the prereq Cuis-Network-MIME is because you need also clone
(better than download the master branch) the repo where this package is.

But for learn about installing, prereq, etc, Aida is not the best package
(very big and slow to load), and with each prereq that you need may have
the interruption of the process. I suggest that you try with other packages
for example Swazoo (the web server).

To use Aida, try with the preloaded image that I pointed before.

HTH.

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino