[Cuis] Explicit status of packages (was Re: A question on packages)

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Jun 28 08:29:27 CDT 2014

Hi Folks,

I think all packages hosted outside the main Cuis repo should include,
near the top of the README.md file something like:

Latest Cuis known to work with: #1923
Required packages:
     SomePackageName.pck.st, from www.github.com/UserName/RepoName

etc.

Possible status could be
'Currently maintained'
'In development (not usable yet)'
'Abandoned (adopt it if you want, the community will help you)'
etc.

Germán, can you do something like this for Aida?

Folks, can you do something like this for your packages?

Or, correct, augment, discuss, etc :)