[Cuis] Explicit status of packages (was Re: A question on packages)

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 09:37:40 CDT 2014

Hi Juan:

I would try to make something for all my packages but the main problem that
I can see is that for lines as:

Latest Cuis known to work with: #1923

they'll be outdated quickly.

Aida in particular, should be at 6.6 level, the main loading problems in
6.5 are related with big methods containing javascript stuff (as JQuery and
others).

At the point where I'm in the port lot of this problems do not exist
anymore because big changes in Aida.

As I've said before, I should find the time (or the sponsor!!) to end the
port.

Cheers.

--
Saludos / Regards,