[Cuis] differences between Cuis and Squeak and Pharo

Hari Balaraman hbalaraman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:58:57 CDT 2014

Hi Davide,

Are you the author of zombie kernel? If so, kudos.

It looks super fantabulous. And I see Monsieur Vuletich’s efforts have been an inspiration (if you aren’t … whatever …. take a bow anyway on behalf of the author.)

(I am exploring ways to take my crappy little app in morphic to the web and am looking at amber and app servers and the rest of the worldwide interweb to find a way to stay in smalltalk and morphic.)

How different is your approach from Amber? Will you be going down that road?

Regards,

Hari

twitter: @balarapolis
e-mail: hari at startuplegals.ca