[Cuis] Morphic 3 sneak preview

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:06:43 CDT 2014

My word. It's one thing to look at crisp screenshots, and another entirely
to see this in a running system. The rotated browsers. You can read the
text diagonally and it still looks fabulous. I didn't expect to feel
surprised when I saw this -- having read and understood your description of
the algorithm -- but somehow I'm just blown away.

Congratulations on the milestone. I know how much of yourself you've put
into this project, and getting this far has got to feel pretty damned good.

Now, let's get this thing rewritten in Slang so we can retire the pixel!
Let me know what I can do to help, and I'm all in.

Casey