[Cuis] Layout/LayoutSpec Editors [WAS: Newbie question]

Ken.Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Sun Apr 19 19:05:05 CDT 2015

On Thu, 02 Apr 2015 13:50:29 -0400
"Dan Norton" <dnorton at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Tried edit Layout on LayoutMorph example2. Changed from row to column, clicked update
> and the change took place but the editor quit.

Dan,

I cleaned up appearances, added a "push pin" in the upper-right, and added a "Show Halo" button to denote which morph is having its layout info edited.

Probably bugs.  Also, I need to change the title area to be a proper layout rather than hard coding buttom locations.

But should be more helpful than old Layout and LayoutSpec editors.

Bugs & suggestions to me,
-KenD