[Cuis] mouseButton2Up:localPosition:

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 24 10:15:03 CDT 2015

On 24 Apr 2015 at 7:58, Juan Vuletich wrote:
[snip]

> I can't understand what you are specifically referring to when you
> say "The above method was
> employed to show a pop-up menu which appeared relative to World
> (incorrect). If
> #mouseButton2Activity is used instead of the above method, it will
> appear in the right place -
> relative to the morph where the click was done, instead of relative
> to World."

Sorry for the the fog. The attached zip contains two change sets which should show the
problem:

Load both change sets and do: BouncingAtomsMorph new.
Move the window away from the upper left of the display, if necessary.
Right click over the window. Pop-up appears /away/ from where the click is done.

The method #xmouseButton2Activity shows code that works, provided it is renamed
#mouseButton2Activity and #mouseButton2Up:localPosition: is deleted.

I hope this helps :)

 - Dan