[Cuis] WindowTitleMorph testing help request

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Apr 29 08:28:41 CDT 2015

On 4/28/2015 11:10 PM, Ken.Dickey wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I believe I have been made progress on using a layout rather than hard-coded locations for window buttons.
>
> It would help if some of you good people would go to
> 	https://github.com/KenDickey/Cuis-Smalltalk-Morphic-Misc1
> and follow the instructions in the README.md file

> Please let me know of problems or suggestions.
>
> Thanks much!!
> -KenD

Using submorphs for the window title means a larger amount of simpler
morphs. Not sure of the advantages. Layout add most value when they can
recompute position or extent as needed. But if position and extent will
never change, is there much advantage over hardcoding them?

BTW, what's the problem with #drawLabelOn: ? You think titles should
look the same in all themes? Or a better way to structure that code?

Thanks,