[Cuis] [Smalltalks 2015] --- Invitation

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:47:50 CDT 2015

On Mon, 2015-08-24 at 10:37 -0300, Juan Vuletich wrote:
> Thanks Andrés,
>
> I'll be there. Maybe I'll submit a talk proposal too.
>
> Folks, what do you think I'd tell about?
> - Cuis, introduction for people who don't know much about it, recent
> development and community activity, etc.
> - Repeat, and add latest details to the talk I already gave about work
> at Satellogic.
> - Morphic 3. I'd rather not. Maybe a short "show us your project" demo,
> given that there are no recent news here.
> - anything else?

My main suggestion would be to go for new material (since your previous
talks were recorded people can watch them already and they're still
pretty relevant... maybe you could link to them from the Cuis site to
make them easier to find)  Recent developments and/or near-future plans
might be interesting for those who don't pay close attention to what's
going on with Cuis.