[Cuis] [Smalltalks 2015] --- Invitation

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Aug 31 08:01:51 CDT 2015

Hi Folks,

On 8/25/2015 3:47 PM, Phil (list) wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-08-24 at 10:37 -0300, Juan Vuletich wrote:
>> Thanks Andrés,
>>
>> I'll be there. Maybe I'll submit a talk proposal too.
>>
>> Folks, what do you think I'd tell about?
>> - Cuis, introduction for people who don't know much about it, recent
>> development and community activity, etc.
>> - Repeat, and add latest details to the talk I already gave about work
>> at Satellogic.
>> - Morphic 3. I'd rather not. Maybe a short "show us your project" demo,
>> given that there are no recent news here.
>> - anything else?
>>
> My main suggestion would be to go for new material (since your previous
> talks were recorded people can watch them already and they're still
> pretty relevant... maybe you could link to them from the Cuis site to
> make them easier to find)  Recent developments and/or near-future plans
> might be interesting for those who don't pay close attention to what's
> going on with Cuis.

Thanks you all for your suggestions. Please tell if you think of
something else, or more specific questions or issues to address in a talk.

Phil, the idea to link to the videos is very good. Do you (or anybody)
know how to do that? Maybe a link to youtube that already includes a
search for "Cuis Smalltalk"? Or some sort of auto-generated playlist?

Thanks,