[Cuis] One-Click Installer for Cuis

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 06:20:58 CST 2015

Ken,

On Tue, 2015-11-24 at 16:08 -0800, KenD wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 23:05:26 +0000
> EuanM <euanmee at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there a sense of when Cuis will be able to use the Spur VM?
>
> You pushed me over the edge.  I am now/currently working on this.

Just curious how it's looking?  Looking for any help?  I'm itching for
this as well but am not clear what needs to be done (Eliot detailed a
single change source edit required to Behavior but it wasn't clear to
me what the rest of the process to actually migrate the image file is)
At the very least I'd be curious to know what steps are involved.

> > > Note that Squeak 5.0 uses the new Spur memory format which is
> > > incompatable with the older (4.x and Cuis) image format.
>
> FYI, stkspurlinuxhtARM-15.24.3386.tgz can run Squeak 5.0 images on an
> ARM Chromebook under Crouton/Ubuntu.
>
> Cheers,
> -KenD

Thanks,