[Cuis] New updates: Mathematical symbols in Smalltalk code

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:18:09 CST 2015

D.,

The character set convention is only seen within the image.

Saving and loading of text files is UTF8. Copy/paste through the
clipboard as well.

So as a user of Cuis you do not see the internal custom character set
convention.

As you note there is the issue of keyboarding, but I assume we will
find a good solution.

--Hannes