[Cuis] New mail list (was: Re: Mailing list problems)

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri Dec 18 07:29:54 CST 2015

Hi Folks,

Several of you told both in public and in private, about our mail list
cuis at jvuletich.org failing to deliver messages. I checked every list
setting, and I could not find the problem. So, I decided to start a new
mail list, with a better domain name: cuis-dev at cuis-smalltalk.org. I
already subscribed everyone in the old mail list to the new one.

Please, starting now, post only to cuis-dev at cuis-smalltalk.org, and not
to cuis at jvuletich.org.

Regards,
Juan Vuletich