[Cuis] Mailing list problems

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 00:29:20 CST 2015

I'm having problems with the list as well (looks like the list is
receiving what I send, but I'm getting nothing inbound for the last 10
days) so I'll have to post 'blind' until things get sorted out...

Ken, thanks for the update (I am able to view the archives via http://j
vuletich.org/pipermail/cuis_jvuletich.org/2015-December/thread.html)
 Sounds like a bit more voodoo than I'd be of much use with in the near
term (I can build a VM and do some lightweight customization but have
never actually mucked with the inner workings of VMMaker or the VM
itself)

Thanks,
Phil