[Cuis] Canonical test cases?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:31:04 CST 2015

Other idea: Regularily (e.g. bimonthly) export all the methods (plus
comment) which contain 'test' and 'API' to a markdown file in the
'Documentation' folder.

Check the comments from time to time and generate issues to ensure the
comments are instructive.

We need a process which is quite verbose and which allows us to jump
in after long periods of inactivity and immediatly do something
productive. i.e. enough provide enough context for the activities to
do next.