[Cuis] Moving In a Package

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Jan 17 06:13:50 CST 2015

Hi Dan,

On 15/01/2015 05:36 p.m., Dan wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> What is the best way to load or install a Monticello package (.mcz) on Cuis.
> I know changes will be required in order for it to run (Morph layouts, Filestreams, ;cr to
> mention a few) but I want to use this as a means of learning Cuis.
>
> Thanks,
>   - Dan

Welcome!

Package Compression.pck.st includes support for .mcz, letting you treat
them as changesets.

Alternatively, you can add the .zip extension to any .mcz, end extract
with any program that handles .zip files. Inside, besides some extra
stuff, you'll find a .st file with all the code.

Finally, you can also use Squeak to save the code as a fileOut.