[Cuis] Status of Morphic?

Peter van Rooijen peter at aba-instituut.nl
Wed Jul 1 15:20:11 CDT 2015

Not sure if this is related but InspectorWindow does not cut
off the text in the title bar of the window eagerly enough.

Take an inspector whose title is too long for the window
and see how the text is cut off mid-character at the right
border of the window. Move the window around and it leaves
a trail, exactly where the character pixels touch the side.

BTW, the devoweling of inspector titles I strongly dislike.
If that could be taken out, great. Or perhaps someone has
real good use for that?

Thanks, Peter