[Cuis] Status of Morphic?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:00:36 CDT 2015

Phil,

thank you for answering three months later. That is fine, I'd like to
distill from our conversation some upgrade notes from Cuis Morphic 4.0
to Cuis Morphic 4.2.

I created an issue for this for the documentation of Cuis

   https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/issues/65

Quite a number of issues are piled up there and I want to work on them
in batch mode in one go sometime in the upcoming months.

So if this thread goes to sleep for three more months I do not have
any problem with it ...

:-)

The documentation of course is related to the issue of having release
version numbers you can refer to.

Ideally we have release notes from time to time which list the changes
and test reports which packages work with which release.

--Hannes