[Cuis] Fixed-Width Font

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:11:24 CDT 2015

I want this too. What needs to be done is to make a StrikeFont, IIRC. I didn't get a round toit. If anyone has an extra round toit that I can borrow, I'd be very appreciative.

Anyway I think if you look around at the class StrikeFont, you'll find a trailhead or rabbit hole that you can follow toward how to #doIt.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

--C