[Cuis] Canonical test cases?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:16:02 CDT 2015

The file testResults.xml which Juan added has

<testcase classname="ApiFile" name="testImagePNG01WriteToFile"
status="passed"/>
<testcase classname="ApiFile" name="testImagePNG02ReadFromFile"
status="passed"/>
<testcase classname="ApiFile" name="testText01WriteToFile" status="passed"/>
<testcase classname="ApiFile" name="testText02ReadFromFile" status="passed"/>

So there is an issue of test setup which was not fullfilled in my case....
Might be a Linux Mint issue (access rights)