[Cuis] Canonical test cases?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:30:38 CDT 2015

On 7/20/15, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
> The file testResults.xml which Juan added has
>
> <testcase classname="ApiFile" name="testImagePNG01WriteToFile"
> status="passed"/>
> <testcase classname="ApiFile" name="testImagePNG02ReadFromFile"
> status="passed"/>
> <testcase classname="ApiFile" name="testText01WriteToFile"
> status="passed"/>
> <testcase classname="ApiFile" name="testText02ReadFromFile"
> status="passed"/>
>
> So there is an issue of test setup which was not fullfilled in my case....
> Might be a Linux Mint issue (access rights)

The debugger indicated that I need Graphics-Files-Additional and in
fact the package header says this.

https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Packages/Tests.pck.st#L1

'From Cuis 4.2 of 25 July 2013 [latest update: #2424] on 18 July 2015
at 7:09:24.325834 pm'!
'Description Please enter a description for this package '!
!provides: 'Tests' 1 28!
!requires: 'Graphics-Files-Additional' 1 nil nil!
!requires: 'Compression' 1 nil nil!