[Cuis] Updates

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Jun 10 07:40:07 CDT 2015

Hi Folks,

I did a new commit/push to github.

Biggest news is that I integrated Masashi Umezawa's FileMan into Cuis
base image. The objective is to replace the FileDirectory and
DirectoryEntry hierarchies with a simpler and more consistent API. Tests
are in the Tests.pck.st package. I added a few new tests, and tweaks to
the code to make them pass. Check the changesets and tests if you're
intetested (feedback very welcome). You can nos start updating your
code. After all users in the image and packages are updated, we'll
remove the old API (or move it to SqueakCompatibility.pck.st), and name
the result Cuis 5.0. Thanks Masashi-san!

After some comments on squeak-dev, I made some punctuation marks
slightly larger and easier to see at mid-small font point sizes.
Original glyphs available as option. Also, Dan Norton updated the
TerseGuide.pck.st package.

Also, minor tweaks here and there, and in some optional packages.