[Cuis] Overriding the text styler

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Jun 23 08:18:34 CDT 2015

Hi Phil,

On 6/22/2015 9:13 PM, Phil (list) wrote:
> Juan,
>
> I saw the changes you committed over the weekend and pulled down the
> latest to have a spin.  The textStylerClass approach addresses the
> dynamic styler use case nicely.
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

Yes. I was a bit busy and couldn't comment on this, but yes. Now we can
have specific text stylers and autocompleters. I played a bit with
OMeta2 and it seems to work ok. The remaining issue is that it is class
based. For classes that have both OMeta and Smalltalk methods, we always
use the OMeta styler... Is there a way for the compiled method to know
if it is in Smalltalk or in OMeta? If the answer is yes, then this can
also be fixed.